Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Village Venture, Claremont California

I have been anxiously awaiting notification from the Claremont Chamber of Commerce as to whether I had been chosen to particiate in the 2010 Village Venture on October 23; to my great joy I received a positive response this weekend. 

Village Ventrue Arts and Crafts Faire  is a juried show so I was required to send pictures of my work with my application and, of course, fees. 

I will have lots of jewelry for sale and will be previewing my new line of handmade purses.

Here's a sneak peek of a couple of the items I will have for sale.

The lampwork beads are by Dana Ivory, wire work by me. 
This is one of my favorite pieces.
I love the primitive style of this material. 
I embellished it with vintage rickrack, buttons and beads.
This purse is entered in the LA Couty Fair
I guess you know what I will be doing the next seven weeks--makeing new inventory!  How exciting!

I look forward to seeing you at Village Venture Arts & Crafts Faire, Booth 178 on Saturday Ocotber 23 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Rain or Shine!

No comments: