Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fall 2011 Color Trends

Total excitement...the Pantone fall 2011 color report is out.  The colors are being called sensible and spirited.

Yes I can see it.


Sensible because they work well with the colors from last fall and even this spring.

Spirited because the colors are clear, happy and invigorating.

Once again turquoise is present as Deep Teal (my favorite), a lovely chocolate with Coffee Liqueur, and as a continuation from spring Honeysuckle.

I approve.  Now how can I use the colors in my fall collection...hmmmmm?

Do you take into account the color report when designing a new piece of jewelry?

You can get a pdf of the fall report at Pantone.

No comments: