Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I wanna be a cowboy, too

I was reading the blog of very talented jewelry artist Deryn Mentock and she had the neatest pictures of her new, very awesome cowboy boots...
decided I needed to show the world my boots.  As you can see mine are not fancy but I love them just the same...


and I love that you can see the stirrup marks on them ...the result of many happy times in the saddle.


This is Max doing what he likes best before one of those rides...he has no modesty.

And unlike Deryn I do want to be a cowgirl.

2 comments:

Deryn Mentock said...

Well, let's just say I'm a cowgirl wanna be who knows she'll never make the cut. But I have some dang good boots!

Unknown said...

Yes you do!