Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm so excited...

I have a follower and she's international!  Thank you Dana...I tried to check out your site but the translator leaves a lot to be desired.  I was able to understand that Dana is a jewelry designer too.  It is so cool to know that my blog is being read by someone very far away. 

I have been practicing tube riveting...had problems with the rivets splitting until I realized that I was making them too long...so short rivets = success. 

My husband brought me home a little MAPP gas and oxygen torch today.  I will be experimenting with it tomorrow.  I have some 10 gauge brass wire that I want to braze so that will be my project.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: