Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catching Up!

It has been a hectic ten days.  Village Venture has come and gone.  It was a great success.  I sold several pieces of jewelry and a purse, met a lot of nice people and gave out a bunch of business cards.  The day was cool, perfect for an outdoor art faire. 

I took this picture of my booth with my cellphone so the quality is lacking; maybe someday I will move up to an IPhone.

A special thanks to Denise, my sister-in-law, who came from San Diego to help me at Village Venture.  She is a great saleswoman and just plain fun to spend the day with.

The next day I packed the camper and headed to LV to run a well capacity test for one of my water company clients. 

I spent the week...

Running tests.

Camping out.

Taking water level measurements every half hour.

Taking water level measurements every hour.

Taking water level measurements every 4 hours.

Reading.

Playing with wire.

Watching movies (aren't mini-DVD players wonderful).

Getting up at 1 a.m (Yuck, such an ungodly hour).

and


Talking to Jazzy (she thinks I am a great conversationalist).

It was fun to be away and working. 

However, as Dorothy said "There's no place like home."


No comments: