Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Monday, December 13, 2010

The stocking were hung....

Today I sent off my fifteenth cross stitched stocking (I stitched thirteen and my mom stitched two for me).  This one went to Jason's new wife Jaime.  All of them have been labors of love and have gone to family members.

The pattern is from Shepherd's Bush in Utah.  I love their primitive folksy designs. I stitched the first stockings, for my kids, in 1996; good thing they keep making new designs. I have made some of the patterns more than once but each time I change something--different colors, different border. 

Does your family hang stocking for Santa to fill? Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

No comments: