Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Village Venture 2011

I received my acceptance package from the Claremont Village Venture today!

Plan on joining me at Booth 179 (Bonita Street just east of Yale Avenue) on Saturday, October 22 for a day of parade watching and shopping and eating. And did I say shopping?

If you have never been to Village Venture you NEED to put it on your calendar. No...you MUST put it on your calendar.

Village Venture features over 400 vendors selling handmade goods of every kind.  I, of course, will be selling my jewelry and purses.

Village Venture is a great place to kick off Fall and start your Christmas shopping.

See you there!



No comments: