Weekly Quote

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.---C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fall Colors

The fall colors from Pantone are out.  I always enjoy looking at them and sometimes even take them into consideration when I am designing.  I like this fall's colors very similar to the spring colors.


My favorites are lagoon (of course, I love any color that allows me to use turquoise in my designs), purple orchid and lipstick red.  Truly theses are gorgeous colors and great names. 

What's your favorite?

2 comments:

BB said...

Woodbine and Oyster Gray - love 'em! Actually those two colours would be awesome house paint colours too! (OTher end of the 'use spectrum', I know).
:-)
BB

Unknown said...

I agree, Woodbine and Oyster Gray would make great house colors. I don't know if this is popular in your neck of the woods but Lipstick Red for the door. A red door symbolizes hospitality.